This 16-bit buffer/driver is built using advanced dual metal CMOS technology. The ALVCH162244 is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. It provides true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE) inputs.
The ALVCH162244 has series resistors in the device output structure which will significantly reduce line noise when used with light loads. This driver has been designed to drive ±12mA at the designated threshold levels.
The ALVCH162244 has “bus-hold” which retains the inputs’ last state whenever the input bus goes to a high impedance. This prevents floating inputs and eliminates the need for pull-up/down resistors.
• 0.5 MICRON CMOS Technology
• Typical tSK(o) (Output Skew) < 250ps
• ESD > 2000V per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; > 200V using
machine model (C = 200pF, R = 0)
• VCC = 3.3V ± 0.3V, Normal Range
• VCC = 2.7V to 3.6V, Extended Range
• VCC = 2.5V ± 0.2V
• CMOS power levels (0.4μW typ. static)
• Rail-to-Rail output swing for increased noise margin
• Available in TSSOP package
• Balanced Output Drivers: ±12mA
• Low switching noise
• 3.3V high speed systems
• 3.3V and lower voltage computing systems