HEX Schmitt-Trigger Inverter High-Performance Silicon-Gate CMOS
The MC54/74HC14A is identical in pinout to the LS14, LS04 and the HC04. The device inputs are compatible with Standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
The HC14A is useful to “square up” slow input rise and fall times. Due to hysteresis voltage of the Schmitt trigger, the HC14A finds applications in noisy environments.
• Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2 to 6V
• Low Input Current: 1µA
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• In Compliance With the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
• Chip Complexity: 60 FETs or 15 Equivalent Gates