The H1084U is a 5A low-dropout positive voltage regulator. It is available in fixed and adjustable output voltage versions. Over Current and thermal protection are integrated onto the chip. Output current will decrease while it reaches the pre-set current or temperature limit. The dropout voltage is specified at 1.2V Maximum at full rated output current. H1084U Series provides excellent regulation over variations due to changes in line, load and temperature. H1084U is three terminal regulator and available in popular packages.
• Low Dropout Voltage 1.2V at 5A
• Adjustable or Fixed Voltage.
• Line Regulation Typically 0.015%.
• Load Regulation Typically 0.05%.
• Adjust Pin Current Less Than 90 uA.
• Over Current Protection.
• Thermal Protection.
• High Efficiency Linear Regulators.
• Post Regulators For Switching Supplies.
• 5V to 3.3V Voltage Converter.
• Battery Charger.