The MC54/74HCT241A is identical in pinout to the LS241. This device may be used as a level converter for interfacing TTL or NMOS outputs to High–Speed CMOS inputs. The HCT241A is an octal noninverting buffer/line driver/line receiver designed to be used with 3–state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and other bus–oriented systems. The device has non–inverted outputs and two output enables. Enable A is active–low and Enable B is active–high.
The HCT241A is similar in function to the HCT244. See also HCT240.
• Output Drive Capability: 15 LSTTL Loads
• TTL/NMOS–Compatible Input Levels
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 4.5 to 5.5 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA
• In Compliance with the Requirements Defined by JEDEC Standard No. 7A
• Chip Complexity: 118 FETs or 29.5 Equivalent Gates