The Teccor line of thyristor SCR semi-conductors are half-wave, unidirectional, gate-controlled rectifiers which complement Teccors line of sensitive SCRs. Teccor offers devices with ratings of 1 A to 70 A and 200 V to 1000 V, with gate sensitivities from 10 mA to 50 mA. If gate currents in the 12 µA to 500 µA ranges are required, see “Sensitive SCRs” section of this catalog.
Three packages are offered in electrically isolated construction where the case or tab is internally isolated to allow the use of low-cost assembly and convenient packaging techniques. The Teccor line of SCRs features glass-passivated junctions to ensure long-term reliability and parameter stability. Teccor’s glass offers a rugged, reliable barrier against junction contamination.
Variations of devices covered in this data sheet are available for custom design applications. Consult the factory for more information.
• RoHS Compliant
• Electrically-isolated package
• High voltage capability — 200 V to 1000 V
• High surge capability — up to 950 A
• Glass-passivated chip
• Surface mount package — 1 A series
• New small profile three-leaded Compak package
• Packaged in embossed carrier tape with 2,500 devices per reel
• Can replace SOT-223