The Simtek STK20C04 is a fast static RAM (30, 35, 45ns), with a nonvolatile electrically-erasable PROM (EEPROM) element incorporated in each static memory cell. The SRAM can be read and written an unlimited number of times, while independent nonvolatile data resides in EEPROM. Data may easily be transferred from the SRAM to the EEPROM (STORE), or from the EEPROM to the SRAM (RECALL) using the NE pin. It combines the high performance and ease of use of a fast SRAM with nonvolatile data integrity.
The STK20C04 features the industry standard pinout for nonvolatile RAMs in a 28-pin 600 mil plastic DIP.
• 30, 35 and 45ns Access Times
• 15, 20 and 25ns Output Enable Access
• Unlimited Read and Write to SRAM
• Hardware STORE Initiation
• Automatic STORE Timing
• 105 STORE cycles to EEPROM
• 10 year data retention in EEPROM
• Automatic RECALL on Power Up
• Hardware RECALL Initiation
• Unlimited RECALL cycles from EEPROM
• Single 5V±10% Operation
• Commercial and Industrial Temperatures
• Available in 600 mil PDIP package