The ICS9250-28 is part of a two chip clock solution for 810/810E and 815 type chipset. Combined with the ICS9112-17, the ICS9250-28 provides all necessary clock signals for such a system.
Spread spectrum may be enabled through I2C programming. Spread spectrum typically reduces EMI by 8dB to 10 dB. This simplifies EMI qualification without resorting to board design iterations or costly shielding. The ICS9250-28 employs a proprietary closed loop design, which tightly controls the percentage of spreading over process and temperature variations.
• Supports spread spectrum modulation, 0 to -0.5% down spread.
• I2C support for power management
• Efficient power management scheme through PD#
• Uses external 14.138 MHz crystal
• Alternate frequency selections available through I2C control.
• 2 CPU (2.5V) (up to 133MHz achievable through I2C)
• 13 SDRAM (3.3V) (up to 133MHz achievable through I2C)
FEATURES: ■ Ultrafast Recovery: 60 nsec Maximum ■ High Surge Rating ■ Low Reverse Leakage Current ■ Low Junction Capacitance ■ Hermetically Sealed Power Surface Mount Package ■ Gold Eutectic Die Attach available ■ Ultrasonic Aluminum Wire Bonds ■ TX, TXV and Space Level Screening Available
Designed for W-CDMA base station applications at frequencies from 2110 to 2170 MHz. Suitable for TDMA, CDMA and multicarrier amplifier applications. To be used in Class AB for PCN - PCS/cellular radio and WLL applications.