The BA7622F is a 75Ω Driver-IC developed for use in video equipment. It includes three 75Ω Driver circuis,two of which have sync-tip clamp inputs.The other Driver has a biased input terminated with a 20kΩ resistor.Each output can drive two loads (75Ω × 2).
Features 1) Two built-in clamp circuits. 2) Simultaneous drive of Y, C and composite video signals possible. 3) Each output can drive two loads.
Applications Video cassette recorders, televisions and camcorders
The BA6486FS is a one-chip IC designed for driving 12V FDD spindle motors. This high-performance IC employs a 3-phase, full-wave soft switching drive system, and contains a digital servo, an index amplifier, and a power save circuit.
The compactly packaged IC reduces the number of external components required.
BA5810FP is a 5CH Driver with 4CH BTL Driver for CD/CD-ROM and 1CH reversible Driver. 4CH 2CH can be used as a stepping motor Driver. Power supply for PREVCC and power transistor (CH1,2 and CH3,4) Since it is independent, efficient drive is possible. The power save terminal saves power for reset.
Features 1) It is mounted on the HSOP28 power package, which enables downsizing of the set. 2) Built-in thermal shutdown circuit. 3) Wide dynamic range of BTL Driver output. (PREVCC=12V, POWVCC=5V 4.0V (Typ.)) 4) Of the 4CH BTL Drivers, 2CH has a general-purpose operational amplifier connected to the input stage. 5) The loading output can be changed by the output control terminal.
BD7907FS is a 6-channel Driver IC that integrates all Drivers necessary for CD-ROM, and DVD-ROM systems into a single chip. The built-in 2-channel sled motor Driver is used for the stepping motor. Low heat operation can be achieved by applying the PWM driving system for sled and spindle motor Drivers.
1) Motor Drivers for spindle, sled (2-channel) and loading, and actuator Drivers for tracking are all
integrated into a single chip.
2) ON/OFF for each Driver, brake mode switching of spindle and stand-by mode switching can be
controlled by 2-wire serial data.
3) Built-in triangular-wave generator
4) SSOP-A54 package
5) Built-in thermal shut-down circuit
6) Highly efficient by applying the PWM drive and Low ON resistance POWER MOSFET
7) Built-in current limit, hall bias, short brake, FG 3-phase synthesis output, and reverse protection circuit
8) Highly efficient due to the PWM drive
9) Built-in 2-channel for the stepping motor
10) Low noise due to the linear BTL Driver and smooth spin
CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, and any other equipment driven by optical DISC