SWITCHMODE Series NPN Silicon Power Transistors
The MJE13009 is designed for high–voltage, high–speed power switching inductive circuits where fall time is critical. They are particularly suited for 115 and 220 V switchmode applications such as Switching Regulators, Inverters, Motor Controls, Solenoid/Relay drivers and Deflection circuits. SPECIFICATION FEATURES:
• VCEO(sus) 400 V and 300 V
• Reverse Bias SOA with Inductive Loads @ TC = 100°C
• Inductive Switching Matrix 3 to 12 Amp, 25 and 100°C
. . . tc @ 8 A, 100°C is 120 ns (Typ).
• 700 V Blocking Capability
• SOA and Switching Applications Information.