Gallium Arsenide pHEMT
RF Power Field Effect Transistor
Designed for WLL/MMDS/BWA or UMTS driver applications. Characterized from 500 to 5000 MHz. Device is unmatched and is suitable for use in Class AB customer premise equipment (CPE) applications.
• Typical Single--Carrier W--CDMA Performance: VDD = 12 Vdc, IDQ = 130 mA,
3.84 MHz Channel Bandwidth, Input Signal PAR = 8.5 dB @ 0.01%
Probability on CCDF.
• 9 Watts P1dB @ 3550 MHz, CW
• Excellent Phase Linearity and Group Delay Characteristics
• High Efficiency and High Linearity
• In Tape and Reel. T1 Suffix = 1000 Units, 16 mm Tape Width, 13--inch Reel.