M/A-COM’s SW-226/227/228-PIN are GaAs MMIC SPDT switches packaged in lead-free, surface mount CR-2 ceramic style packages. The SW-226- PIN is a terminated SPDT. The SW-227-PIN offers high isolation. The SW-228-PIN offers low insertion loss. This ceramic switch platform has a common footprint for all three designs. The CR-2 package is hermetically sealed, making these switches ideal for space, military radios, and other environmentally harsh applications.
• Terminated (SW-226-PIN), High Isolation (SW-227-PIN), Low Loss (SW-228-PIN)
• Fast Switching Speed: 6 nS Typical
• Ultra Low DC Power Consumption
• Lead-Free 7-Lead Ceramic Package
• RoHS* Compliant and 260°C Reflow Compatible