The TSOP22.. – series are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor. The main benefit is the reliable function even in disturbed ambient and the protection against uncontrolled output pulses.
● Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
● Internal filter for PCM frequency
● TTL and CMOS compatibility
● Output active low
● Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
● Suitable burst length ≥10 cycles/burst
● Small size package
● High immunity against disturbance light
● No occurrence of disturbance pulses at the output
● Short settling time after power on (<200s)
● Contiunous data transmission possible ( 800 bursts/s)