SANYO -> Panasonic
コンポーネント説明 : Application (TV Horizontal Synthesizer Circuit) / DIP 52P
LA7687 Datasheet Pinout : Sanyo 52Pin, TV Horizontal Synthesizer Circuit.
コンポーネント説明 : CXA2159S DIP 52P For Sony TV
コンポーネント説明 : TV Horizontal DEFLECTION Circuit
UTC PC1031 is designed for B/W TV and small screen color TV. It generates deflection signal and drives deflection coil.
* Low external components required
* Wide operating supply voltage(9V-18V)
* Adjustable synchronous input range
* Adjustable blanking voltage
* Large output current(2AP-P)
* Built in adjustable fly-back time
コンポーネント説明 : 400W TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSORS
● Glass Passivated Die Construction
● 400W Peak Pulse Power Dissipation
● 6.8V – 440V Standoff Voltage
● Uni- and Bi-Directional Versions Available
● Excellent Clamping Capability
● Fast Response Time
● Plastic Case Material has UL Flammability
Classification Rating 94V-O
コンポーネント説明 : Integrated Circuit TV Horizontal Processor
The NTE1784 is an integrated Circuit in a 16–Lead DIP type package designed for use as a Horizontal processor Circuit for B/W and color television receivers.
• Noise Gated Horizontal Sync Separator
• Noise Gated Vertical Sync Separator
• Horizonyal Oscillator with Frequency Range Limiter
• Phase Comparator between Sync Pulses and Oscillator Pulses (PLL)
• Phase Comparator between Flyback Pulses and Oscillator Pulses (PLL)
• Loop Gain and Time Constant Switching (VCR)
• Composite Blanking and Key Pulse Generator
• Protection Circuits
• Output Stages with High Current Capability
コンポーネント説明 : Integrated Circuit TV Horizontal Processor
The NTE815 is an integrated Circuit in an 8–Lead DIP type package containing low–level Horizontal sections including phase detector, oscillator and pre–driver–a device designed for use in all types of television receivers.
● Internal Shunt Regulator
● Preset Hold Control Capability
● ±300Hz Typical Pull–In
● Linear Balanced Phase Detector
● Variable Output Duty Cycle for Driving Tube or Transistor
● Low Thermal Frequency Drift
● Small Static Phase Error
● Adjustable dc Loop Gain
コンポーネント説明 : Integrated Circuit Color TV Horizontal Combination Circuit
The NTE71115 is a monolithic integrated Circuit in a 18–Lead DIP type package designed for use in color television receivers.
● Positive Video Input: Capacitively Coupled (Source Impedance < 200Ω)
● Adaptive Sync Separator: Slicing Level at 50% of Sync Amplitude
● Internal Vertical Pulse Separator w/Double Slope Integrator
● Output Stage for Vertical Sync Pulse or Composite Sync Depending on the Load; Both are Switched OFF at Muting
● φ1 Phase Control Between Horizontal Sync and Oscillator
● Coincidence Detector φ3 for Automatic Time Constant Switching; Overruled by the VCR Switch
● Time Constant Switch Between Two External Time Constants for Loop Gain; Both Controlled by the Coincidence Detector φ3
● φ1 Gating Pulse Controlled by Coincidence Detector φ3
● Mute Circuit Depending on TV Transmitter Identification
● φ2 Phase Control Between Line Flyback and Oscillator; the Slicing Levels for φ2 Control and Horizontal Blanking can be set Separately
● Burst Keying and Horizontal Blanking Pulse Generation, in Combination with Clamping of the Vertical Blanking Pulse (Three–Level Sandcastle)
● Horizontal Drive Output with Constant Duty Cycle Inhibited by the Protection Circuit or the Supply Voltage Sensor
● Detector for Too Low Supply Voltage
● Protection Circuit for Switching Off the Horizontal Drive Output Continuously if the Input Voltage is Below 4V or Higher than 8V
● Line Flyback Control Causing the Horizontal Blanking Level at the Sandcastle Output Continuously in Case of a Missing Flyback Pulse
● Spot Suppressor Controlled by the Line Flyback Control
● Television Receivers
● Video Receivers
コンポーネント説明 : Linear Integrated Circuit TV Horizontal Processor
The NTE836 is a TV Horizontal Processor in an 8–Lead DIP type package that includes a phase detector, oscillator and pre–driver. This device is designed for use in all types of television receivers that have negative flyback inputs.
• Internal Shunt Regulator
• Preset Hold Control Capability
• ± 300Hz Typical Pull–In
• Linear Balanced Phase Detector
• Variable Output Duty Cycle for Driving Tube or Transistor
• Low Thermal Frequency Drift
• Small Static Phase Error
• Adjustable DC Loop Gain
• Negative Flyback Inputs
IRC - a TT electronics Company.
コンポーネント説明 : TaNFilm® High Temperature DIP and SIP Networks
TaNFilm® High Temperature DIP and SIP Networks
The IRC 1900HT and 4700HT Series is the ultimate combination of precision performance, reliability, and long term stability in a low profile, TaNFilm® DIP and SIP packages. The rugged welded lead construction combined with the inherent passivation characteristics of tantalum nitride film insure superior continuous performance in high temperature Applications over the installed life of the part.
1900HT / 4700HT SERIES
• Inherent reliability
• Custom configurations available
• Bonded leads not susceptible to solder reflow problems
• Absolute tolerence to ±0.1% - ratio accuracy to ±0.05%
• Absolute TCR to ±25 ppm/°C - ratio tracking to ±5ppm/°C
コンポーネント説明 : Integrated Circuit. TV Horizontal/vrtical OSC driver.
The NTE1538 is a multifunctional integrated Circuit in a 16–Lead DIP type package containing various functions required for synchronization, deflection of color television sets. This device has been developed under the design concept that the basic characteristics should be made more complete and the television sets incorporating the NTE1538 should be streamlined by making the device compact and by minimizing the number of parts required.
Multifunctional and Compact
Minimum Number of Parts Required
Horizontal, Vertical Oscillators are Stable Against Variations in Ambient Temperature and Supply Voltage due to Small Warm–Up Drift.
Small Variation in Horizontal Oscillation Frequency
Good Linearity and Interlace because DC Bias at Vertical Output Stage is Subjected to Sampling Control within Retrace Time.
Vertical Blanking Pulse Width can be Set Freely According to Peripheral Parts
Absolute Maximum Ratings: (TA = +25°C unless otherwise specified)
Maximum Supply Voltage, V12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14V
Maximum Supply Current, I15 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16mA
Allowable Power Dissipation (TA = +60°C), PDmax . . . . . . . . . .450mW
Operating Temperature Range, Topg . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . –20° to +85°C
Storage Temperature Range, Tstg . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . –55 to +125°C